Welcome to the Oakland University Human Resources Employment Website! The university offers excellent benefits, including health care and retirement plans, tuition assistance for employees and dependents, and generous time off with pay. If you wish to apply for a position, please select the employee category you are interested in below for information and instructions on how to apply.
NOTE: The University may determine that applicants that fail to complete the application may not be considered for the position.
431 Wilson Hall
Rochester, MI 48309
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Staff Positions: 248-370-3480
Faculty Positions: 248-370-2922
Instructions for New Users
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation bar.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link on the navigation bar, then search jobs. You will be prompted to create an application if you have not done so before.
Instructions for Returning Users
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar, and enter your username and password.
- This enables you to:
- Edit your existing account settings.
- Apply to new jobs.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to
- Email postings to a friend